If you are an employee, worker or contractor of CreatorCommerce, the information about how we handle your personal information is available in CreatorCommerce internal documentation upon request. With respect to employees based in Europe, we are committed to cooperating with European data protection authorities (DPAs) and comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to human resources data transferred from Europe in the context of the employment relationship.
CreatorCommerce, Inc. is the data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and any relevant local legislation (“Data Protection Laws”).
2. Questions; Contacting CreatorCommerce; Reporting Violations.
565 Broadway Street
Venice, CA 90401
For all support inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. User consent
4. A Note About Children
With regards to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule ("COPPA"), CreatorCommerce only collects personal information from children under the age of 13 for the sole purpose of performing internal operations of the Service. If we discover that we have unknowingly collected additional personal information from these children we will delete it. If you believe this to be the case, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. A Note to Users Outside of the United States
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of Personal Data may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer.
6. Types of Data We Collect
"Personal Data" means data that, by itself, allows someone to identify or contact you as an individual, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons and that is not associated with or linked to Personal Data. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
7. Information You Provide to Us.
- We may collect your e-mail address, phone number, address, and password when you create an account to log in to our network (“Account”).
- When you subscribe to our Services, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, and billing information.
- If you subscribe to our newsletters, content, or other services, we will collect your e-mail address and /or phone number.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email or phone, we will collect your name, e-mail address or phone number, as well as any other content included in your email or call to us, in order to send you a reply.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Site or Services that state that Personal Data is being collected.
8. Information You Provide to Third Party Accounts.
9. Information Collected via Technology.
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site, Application and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Services;
- The site you visited before and after visiting our Site;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Services or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages and e-mail messages. We may use Pixel Tags to collect information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read emails.
- Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
10. Information Collected from You About Others
- If a customer purchases your products through a website or mobile app that was developed using our Services, we will collect information about such purchase, including name, email-address, and products purchased (“Customer Data”). We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to collect such information. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
11. Use of Your Personal Data
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We and our authorized service providers may use your Personal Data in various ways, including to:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security, or support and maintenance advisories;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes; and
- for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our products and Services. We occasionally publish such content.
Creation of Anonymous Data
We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data and Customer Data by excluding information (such as name) that makes the data personally identifiable. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties in our sole discretion.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Third-Party Service Providers and Partners
We may share your Personal Data with payment processors and other third-party service providers and/or partners that assist us in the operation of our Services.
12. Other Disclosures
Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Services. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
13. De-Linking Third Party Accounts
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to have your Third Party Account linked to your Account, please refer to the privacy settings of the Third Party Account to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between our Services and your Third Party Account(s). Please note that by de-linking your Account from a Third Party Account, you may not be able to access features and functions of the Services.
14. Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data
Except for payment information, you may change any of your Personal Data stored in your Account by editing your Personal Data within your Account or by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com. When you request deletion of your Personal Data by us, we will remove the display of such Personal Data so that you will no longer see such data in your Account. However, we retain your information for record keeping, auditing, fraud prevention, and similar purposes.
15. Data Subject Rights and Data Retention
You can manage your account settings using our services to update, amend, and correct your information.
You also have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you, unless provided otherwise by local law:
- To request access to, or erasure of, the personal data we hold about you.
- To request us to restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you.
- To object to us processing personal data relating to you.
- Where you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- To export the personal data you have provided to CreatorCommerce in a format that can be transferred electronically to a third party.
- To delete your account with CreatorCommerce by following the instructions available through the Service.
CreatorCommerce will retain your data until your account is deleted, after which point we will retain anonymous data collected through the Service, including Activity Data, which may be used by CreatorCommerce and shared with third parties in any manner.
Please note that some of these rights are not absolute. In some cases, we may refuse a request to exercise particular rights if complying with it meant that we are no longer able to meet our contractual obligation to provide you with particular products and services. We will keep you informed as to the actions that we can take when you make your request.
You may also have the right to make a GDPR complaint to the relevant Supervisory Authority. A list of EEA Supervisory Authorities is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm and the UK here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/. If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law. In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process personal information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
16. California Privacy Rights
Residents of California have the right to:
- Know what personal information we collect about you and from where we collect it.
- Access a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Understand how we process your personal information and how it may be shared.
- Opt out of having your personal information shared with certain third parties.
- Request we delete you CreatorCommerce account and personal information.
To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. Information Security
CreatorCommerce has implemented administrative and technical safeguards it believes are appropriate to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your personal data. However, given sufficient resources, a determined attacker could defeat those safeguards and may, as a result, gain access to the data we seek to protect.